Thursday, August 18, 2005
- If you own a Bible, you are abundantly blessed-about 1/3 of the world does not have access to one.
- If you wake up each morning with more health than illness, you are blessed to rise and shine, to live and to serve in a new day.
- If you have anyone on the planet, just one person that loves you and listens to you; count this a blessing.
- If you can freely attend a church meeting without fear, then you are more blessed than over 1/3 of the world.
- If you have a yearning in your heart to parent a child, you are blessed because you still desire what you cannot see.
- If you pray today or any day, you are blessed because you believe in God's willingness to hear your prayer.
- If you pray for someone else, you are blessed because you want to help others also.
- If you have food in your refrigerator, clothes on your back, a roof over your head, and a place to sleep; all at the same time; you are rich in this world.
- If you have a brother or sister in Christ that will pray with you and for you, then you benefit from a spiritual unity, bond, and agreement, which the gates of hell cannot stand against.
- If you have any earthly family that even halfway loves you and support you, then you are blessed beyond measure.
- If you attend a church with a church family that offers you one word of encouragement, you are blessed with some form of fellowship.
- If you have money in the bank, in your wallet, or some spare change in a dish someplace you are among the world's wealthy.
- If you can go to bed each night, knowing that God loves you, then you are blessed beyond measure.
- If you try each day to imitate our Lord Jesus Christ for even a minute, you are blessed because you show a willingness to grow up in Him.
- If you can read this message, you are more blessed than about 2/3 of the world.
- If you have never had to endure the hardship and agony of battle, imprisonment, or torture, you are blessed in indescribable measure.
- If you have a voice to sing His praises, a voice to witness God's love, and a voice to share the gospel, you are blessed. About 1/3 of the world does not even know who the one true God is.
- If you can hold someone's hand, hug another person, touch someone on the shoulder, you are blessed because you can offer God's healing touch.
- If you can share a word of encouragement with someone else, and do it with His love in your heart, you are blessed because you have learned how to give.
- If you have the conviction to stand fast upon His Word and His promises, no matter what, you are blessed because you are learning patience, endurance, and tenacity.
- If you hold up your head with a smile on your face and are truly thankful, you are blessed because most people 'can' -- but won't.
Posted at Thursday, August 18, 2005 by Star-Tariray
SeE hOW tHeY ReAcT...
Wednesday, August 17, 2005
Got a letter fom this wonderful friend of mine... I told her that I was indeed stress most of the time... then on the following morning I received an email frm her bearing this message which actually lifted my spirit up...
Let me share it to you...
Although things are not perfect
Because of trials or pain
Continue in thanksgiving
Do not begin to blame
Even when the times are hard
Fierce winds are bound to blow
God is forever able
Hold on to what you know
Imagine life without His love
Joy would cease to be
Keep thanking Him for all the things
Love imparts to thee
Move out of "Camp Complaining"
No weapon that is known
On earth can yield the power
Praise can do alone
Quit looking at the future
Redeem the time at hand
Start every day with worship
To "thank" is a command
Until we see Him coming
Victorious in the sky
We'll run the race with gratitude
Xalting God most high
Yes, there'll be good times & yes some will be bad, but...
Zion waits in glory...where no one is ever sad!
"I AM Too blessed to be stressed!"
The shortest distance between a problem and a solution is the distance between your knees and the floor. The one who kneels to the Lord can stand up to anything. Love and peace be with you forever, Amen.
In Christ's Love,
Posted at Wednesday, August 17, 2005 by Star-Tariray
SeE hOW tHeY ReAcT...
Be Still, and Know that I Am God,
My Father said to Me,
And I will fill you with My Peace,
And set your Spirit Free.
You are my Own; I've Chosen You:
You are Precious in My Sight.
Give Me your Heart and I Promise
You I'll be Your Guiding Light.
My Love for you will Never Fade
By your side I'll Always Stay.
My Joy will be your Strength and Shield,
If you'll let Me have My Way.
I'm Standing here with Arms
Outstretched I want to Touch and make You Whole.
Of My Living Waters, Come and Drink,
And I will Quench your Thirsty Soul.
Peace! Be Still! I am with You now,
And no-one could Love You More.
My Love for you will never Die
Of that You can be sure.
That's what my Father said to Me
And I know His Words are true.
I know that He has Set me Free
And He'll do the Same for You.
So just Reach Out, ask Him to Forgive
And Pardon all your Sin.
Ask Him to be your God and King
And He will take You In.
Posted at Tuesday, August 16, 2005 by Star-Tariray
SeE hOW tHeY ReAcT...